Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Highway Elephant



... (And the road becomes my bride)
And the road becomes my bride
I have stripped of all but pride..........
... (And the earth becomes my throne)
And the earth becomes my throne..
I adapt to the unknown
Under wandering stars I've grown
By myself but not alone
I ask no oneAnd my ties are severed clean
Less I have the more I gain
Off the beaten path I reign

Rover wanderer Nomad vagabond
Call me what you will -- yea will!
But I'll take my time anywhere
I'm free to speak my mind anywhere
And I'll never mind anywhere
Anywhere I roam....
Where I lay my head is home -- yeah-yeah!
The highway elephant - 12-feb-2006. (Another one from my trip home).

3 comments:

N David said...

you have been active!!

ToOothlEss WOndeR! said...

kd: yes, you could say that.. been tryin to run away from a lot of things.. reality sucks, blogging is better..:)

lash: i know. nothing makes a difference. and all will be well until you expect them to make any difference to the world. what you say and what you do,lets face the facts, doesnt mean anything to anyone but you, so take care kid, and fuck the philosophy. it's good to be a philosopher, but when you see your own values are making you miserable, just let them go.. just dont give a damn!

PS: The only thing i have ever believed in is to mean good, and it has always worked, for me at least..

Anonymous said...

ahem! have you considered singing after this atempt? hehe..try it, c'mon, with some cans and tins...