Sunday, February 08, 2009

The man in a womans' house.

Riders on the (silk)worm
A couple of months ago, I was touring rural North Karnataka on an assignment shoot.
The assignment pictures were very bad, at least the ones that the company decided to pick were nothing less than horrible, but i was able to get a handful that I liked - Ones that remind me of the stories - with these people in them.
For the lack of fresh material you folks will have to see pictures from December, this post and that is my plan for the next few as well.
Ha! *smug*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i still dont understand the title..

Dhanya said...

Me too confused abt the title. Btw good shadows :)

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

keep 'em coming :)

ToOothlEss WOndeR! said...

lash & dhanya:
Story. I thought I'll leave it at the title : too lazy to type. :)

Moi: Aye aye, captain!