Thursday, October 13, 2005

Salvation, Alas!

I guess my who am I series has finally come to a pretty satisfying end.. (which who am I series? Oh I forgot, you guys don’t know.. I’ve been writing this series of five parts. I have not been able to make up my mind whether to post them or not..)
After looking at my who am I questions closely , I found out that almost all questions read by another person would invariably be followed by a “Why the hell don’t you go ahead and do it, then?”.
Yes my good child, the answer lies right there! I am who I am - The procrastinator.

“Never keep away for tomorrow what can be done today!”. “Oh is it so?” I ask.. I hate my brain.!! Guys can you hurry up the research please??
Forget putting away for tomorrow – consider this..
Reader, do you have any idea what it feels like to ride a bike on a busy road on a rainy day at an average speed of 2.6 inches a minute with a hopelessly inflated bladder? FOR ONE WHOLE HOUR!!!
All because I didn’t piss when I should have pissed. After I had finished my breakfast - before I headed for the door , to be precise.

That’s just one procrastinating accident. But if you ask me, everything in my life has suffered from this bad trait of me.. and I don’t think it’s going away.. Guys can you hurry up the research please??


PS: This goes out to all the girls..
“What’s wrong with this guy? Why doesn’t he say it? “
Quit asking yourself that – Now you know why! And the chances are that I never will.

Now you know what you have to do! ;-)

No comments: